Monday, May 6, 2013

oh lisbon:



So it's no big secret that I adore Lisbon, Portugal (as seen here and here). I just love the city and this visit was no exception. It was a kind reminder that I really need to plan a proper trip to Portugal with more time to explore the whole country and show Andrew what I keep on raving about. 
Sadly, I didn't get much time to photograph the city like I did last visit, but below are a few snaps of details that caught my eye.

next: Frankfurt, Germany and then it's on to our Tasmanian adventure.























4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots!! One thing I will definitely do once I live in Europe again, is to visit Lisbon! I have never been, but your pictures make me want to go there so bad!!
    Happy Monday, Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kristina! I want to go back so badly - love it there! x

      Delete
  2. you just made me miss home. beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess we'll have to check out lisbon one day!

    that silhouetted shot of the family is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...