Tuesday, April 23, 2013

londontown:

tower bridge


London was my next port of call and where I managed to gain some time to see more of the city than I normally would. I decided to make the most of it and headed to the Tate Modern where I spent a drizzly afternoon surrounded by some of my favourite artworks, before wandering along the Thames. Sadly, this is when the camera broke and no more shots could be taken. Luckily, however, I had packed my other camera and was able to resume  snapping away on the remainder of the trip. It's interesting looking at those photos in comparison to these shot on film. I've really fallen back in love with analogue photography and hope to feature a bit more of it on the blog.

next: the loveliest London morning at the Columbia Road flower markets.


liberty



shoreditch







inside the tate modern





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...