Sunday, April 21, 2013

along the seine:



So I just back from a super quick business trip to Europe for work. We visited Paris, London, Lisbon, Frankfurt and made a very quick stop to visit our Shanghai office in China on the way home. 
While I cannot take as many photos while away for work, I still try and try and get a couple of hours to myself to walk the streets and take some snaps.

You may recall from my previous post, I took an old analogue camera for some fun. It's been a while since I have used a completely manual camera, but it was great to get back to the basics. While the camera was a little temperamental with a few double exposures, and then refusing to work full stop in London (eek! good thing I packed the digital at the last minute, just incase!), it was fun waiting to receive the negatives back and see how the shots turned out.
  First stop was Paris, where we stayed near the Seine, which made for a beautiful walk one morning. While grey, cool and a little wet, it still was wonderful to wander and take in such a beautiful part of Paris.

next: London.

















6 comments:

  1. these are absolutely gorgeous! grey, cool and a little wet suits paris perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like you have the coolest job! lovely, gloomy photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great moody photos and I love the analog feel about them - the double exposures look too good to be true :) such a fun trip.... I miss my business trip... Happy Monday, Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics Gem! Can't wait to see the rest!!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an incredible travel schedule and of course even more incredible pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love film!!!! Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...