Wednesday, March 30, 2011

china:

 To celebrate the countdown of our upcoming adventure, I'm posting past travel shots - just so you can get an idea of what to expect once we're off and away on that jet plane. 3 weeks to go!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

More travel photos! Today I'm posting photos from one of my trips to China. I am a textile designer and the comapny I work for has a factory over there, which I have had the privilege of visiting. This factory is loacted in a "small" town (ONLY 1 million people!) called Binzhou in Shandong province. Some of the photos below were taken here, but also in Shanghai and Beijing. We will actually be spending quite a bit of time on a our trip in China, travelling along the Silk Road - cannot WAIT! China is such a massive and diverse country, so I really look forward to exploring it further!
images by Gemma Cagnacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...