Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the day job:

So for those who don't know me, this is what I do. No, not laying on a beach all day! (I wish!)
I design beach and bath towels for most of the major retailers in Australia. I have been doing this for over five years now, starting out as a part time junior whilst studying at uni, with the rest being history. I absolutley love my job and have the privilege of working with some fabulous people. The below images are just a very, very small sample of what we do... we design hundreds and hundreds of designs a year, no exaggeration. There is far more to a towel than you think!

printed velour from 2010
velour jacquards from 2008


15 seconds of fame - my beach towel design (on the chair in the background) on the front cover with Jennifer Hawkins! haha! 2008

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Way to make it onto the cover. Thanks for finally posting a little more about what you do.

    * Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I discovered your blog. What a fantastic job. I'll pop back another day when I'm not so tired.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...