Sunday, January 19, 2014

dunedin, new zealand - part 3:




Early one morning, both Andrew and I set out to find some surf and do a bit of exploring around the Otago peninsula. The thing with Dunedin though, is that the weather can be pretty unpredictable, and at times quite bleak. We travelled around the peninsula, near the harbour and along the coast where the weather had well and truly set in with drizzle and dense fog. We couldn't see the surf and didn't get to explore as much as we had hoped. However, we embraced the grey and found ourselves in and amongst some pretty beautiful scenes which I tried to capture below.

I hope after this and my previous couple of posts I have convinced you to add Dunedin to your NZ travel plans! Like I mentioned earlier, I'll be sure to compile a little city guide with my hints and tips.

next: some snaps from the farm, including our cabin.


smails beach






amazing!







near the harbour

st. clair

some sunshine at the end of the day





8 comments:

  1. that shot of the sheep is amazing! they always ran away when we tried to take pictures of them. so now we have a lot of pictures with sheep bums :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful shots, especially the horses. I am dying to get to NZ in the next year or so, and your photos are making me want to go even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have captured the fog beautifully in these photos. And the pics of the horses are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww I am craving this like nobody's business. Beautiful photos.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...