Sunday, December 22, 2013

melbourne, australia:




To wrap up the year, I'm going to share some photos from a quick trip a Melbourne a few weeks back. I had to go down for a work function, so Andy met up with me afterwards and we spent the next day exploring Fitzroy and Brunswick. 
We spent the day perusing shops and eating some very good food. Some of my top picks being Ganim's Store, Galerie Montmartre, Mr Kitly and the most delicious lunch at Hellenic Republic.
We love Melbourne and will have make it a habit to get down there more often!




















galerie monmartre





mr kitly






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I have the itch to head to Australia ASAP! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed to make the already interesting Melbourne look even more appealing. I love your photos, tone and angles, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...